2017 Purolator National Mail-In Rebate Program
Do-it-yourselfers can take advantage of Purolator's national mail-in rebate program and save $5 on any 2 Purolator Air and Cabin Air filters purchased through a local auto retailer from 3/27/17 - 6/30/17.
To earn the rebate, simply purchase the qualifying filters, complete the rebate form and mail it in with proof of purchase - it's that easy! Limit 2 rebates per customer, per household (maximum $10). Offer valid in the US only. Qualifying brands include:
- Purolator Classic
- Purolator PureONE
- Purolator BreatheEasy
Download The Rebate Form
Redemption Forms & Method
Rebate forms are available to support the program at participating retail locations in the United States and Canada. An official rebate form may also be downloaded online or consumers can contact email@example.com for additional assistance. To earn the rebate, the consumer simply completes the form and mails it to the address below with a copy of the original receipt. Rebate checks will be delivered by mail.
In the United States
Inmar Rebate Center
Purolator Air Filter Rebate Program
Attn: Program #PUR004
P.O. Box 426008
Del Rio, TX 78842-008
Additional Program Rules
- The original rebate form must accompany your request
- Request must be received by July 31, 2017
- Attach original installation receipt dated between March 27, 2017 and June 30, 2017. Product part number for the Purolator filter purchased must be listed on the receipt. The Purolator product numbers and prices must be circled on the purchase receipt to be valid.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for processing
- This offer is only good in the United States
- Limit two (2) rebates per household/address
- Rebate requests from employees, retailers, distributors, resellers, groups, clubs or organizations will not be honored. Reproduction, purchase, sale or trade of this certificate, proof of purchase or cash register receipt is prohibited. Duplicate requests will not be honored or acknowledged. Rights to the rebate are not assignable or transferable.
- We reserve the right to verify identification. Not responsible for lost, late or undeliverable responses. No post office boxes allowed; only street or rural route addresses are acceptable. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Unless expressly prohibited by law, payee authorizes reasonable dormancy fees deducted if check not cashed within 180 days.
- For rebate inquiries, please visit www.inmarrebates.com